For one of our companies in the Endoscopy Division, Onis situated in Belgium, we are currently looking for a: General Manager.
Onis represents today a yearly turnover of 5m € generated by a highly dedicated team
of 15 people (sales, technical services, and customer service). The company is based in Nivelles, Belgium.
- Overall leadership within Onis: sales, technical services, and customer service.
- Supporting services are provided by the Duomed Group: Marketing, HR, Finance, Quality, IT and warehousing.
- Management and coaching of the Onis teams: sales team (4 people), service team (7 people) and customer service team (4 people).
- Close interaction with customer service regarding tenders and offers.
- Planning, development & implementation of strategies
- Operational management and improvement of the working processes and structures.
- Implementation of ERP and CRM systems, with the support of the Duomed Group.
- Interaction with the other divisions of the group for synergies and exchange of best practices.
- Elaboration of annual budget and monthly reporting to the Group
- Set & evaluate performance of the team in compliance with the established policies and objectives
- Representation of the company and of the Group in key market events
- Maintain and develop business network among suppliers and KOL’s within the Endoscopy business
- Monitoring of market trends and competitive environment.
- Development of growth strategies and identification of business opportunities across the Belgian market.
- Client relationship management
- Act as ‘entrepreneur’: take initiatives and empower the people around you
- Develop and drive the culture of the business
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and compliance
The general manager reports to the Division Director Endoscopy.
- Proven track record as business manager, general manager or relevant role, most preferably and at least partly gained in the distribution market of medical devices or capital equipment towards healthcare.
- Experience in project sales, tendering, technical services, and customer service processes. Excellent organizational and leadership skills, along with experience in developing and introducing efficient working procedures and management tools
- Strong combination of people coaching and management skills
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial and pragmatic mind-set, able to operate within a relatively small business setting
- Outstanding communication (Dutch, French and English) and interpersonal abilities
- Analytical and strategic skills
- Proven ability to work with a high level of autonomy and to make decisions
- Potential and motivation to join a dynamic and fast growing group with a long term perspective
- Strong personality with a clear long-term vision
- Result driven and customer-oriented with a large business network
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes
- Financial skills (P&L driven)
Have we aroused your interest? Please send your resume to Katleen Mees, HR Director.